fff&pigpokers&insomniacs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fff&pigpokers&insomniacs

3 posters

racing radio online

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

racing radio online Empty racing radio online

Post by Admin Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:23 pm

http://radiotime.com/genre/c_306/Auto_Racing.aspx

i want a satellite radio to have to carry with--it would be more like the old days--am was king--had it all--news, weather, sports, farm shows, the Bill Mack all nite truckers show

and

http://racetalkradio.com/

Very Happy
    hardtailjohn
    hardtailjohn

racing radio online Empty Re: racing radio online

Post by hardtailjohn Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:36 pm

Holy crap..Bill Mack (and his wife?)is still on XM13 (Willie's place). Lots of BS and damned little music. Had to listen to that today for a while.
    I love my XM, but it's about like cable TV used to be...lots of channels and still nothing ya want when you really need it! lol!
    JH
    willowbilly3
    willowbilly3

Post by willowbilly3 Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:41 am

I made a road trip in a GMC with xm, just ended up listening to comedy and the oldies. About the best thing is you don't loose the station.
    I grew up on KOMA but we only got it at night and not always then. Remember the King Biscuit flour hour?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:53 am

koma--me too---you could get it about 6 or 7 cst--pm---they had a mega watt booster--a linear type i think--it didn't play well in areas due north--only to the nw of okc---wls broadcast due south out of chicago--in ne ok between 61 and 68 we listened to kaay-little rock--they had an underground show that begaan at 10 pm--it was all hellfire & damnation during the day--lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:28 am