fff&pigpokers&insomniacs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fff&pigpokers&insomniacs

Damn Moron Drivers

71ford100
    71ford100

Damn Moron Drivers Empty Damn Moron Drivers

Post by 71ford100 Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:08 pm

So today at work I hit someone because they whipped around me to park in front of me while I was pulling away (I was parked North and South taking a boot off of a car which is the same way the roads run). So I call the cops because it was a University vehicle I was driving cop takes 15 minutes to show up the guy who I hit wanted to leave because he knew he was in trouble. Cop and my boss show up asks what happens, I had to explain to the cop three times where I was parked and the events and I still don't think he got the message. 40 minutes later he turns to me and says this is your fault he pulled out and around you and cut in front of you. I mostly kept calm and reminded him of a witnesses phone number but how fucking dumb do you have to be to come to that conclusion.... Its a shame that one can't respect law enforcement because of their stupidity hopefully the rent a cop calls the guy that left his number (a Laramie City Employee who said it wasn't my fault the guy was hauling ass) and gets his damn story strait. He was smart enough not to try and write a ticket or he would be meeting me in court.

GAHHHHHHHHHH Damn Moron Drivers Icon_evil

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 8:25 pm