fff&pigpokers&insomniacs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fff&pigpokers&insomniacs

2 posters

nhra

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

nhra Empty nhra

Post by Admin Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:05 am

had some good racing today--some surprise winners--del worsham in top fuel--he just made the switch from funny car--kurt busch made a showin; in the door slammers--erica enders sent him home early--cruz made the final but didn't get the wally--mike neff of team force wallyied

the bikes were bumping the 200mph mark

i spent most of the day working on the 1 ton--thermostat change out--picking up the yard--putting out ant and snail and grub killer--still gotta get some mite killer

then discovered the 2 bbl on the van was trying to vibrate itself off--so i fixed that--things are looking up around here

my body is feeling stronger and i am pushing it, gotta get my cardio back up--so i guess i'll be trailing the walker instead of riding the rider

more tomorrow--i yam beet
    CJ,s 67 F100
    CJ,s 67 F100

nhra Empty Re: nhra

Post by CJ,s 67 F100 Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:29 pm

Get better man. You know we never had bug problems when I was a kid. The chickens would eat em I guess being out all day. Then we would eat the chickens, I was sitting on the porch one evening and a chicken walked by and pecked my bare leg, hard. I was getting ready to show that chicken the axe when dad told me she just got a tick off me. She didn't get the axe that day nhra 301330

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 9:03 pm