fff&pigpokers&insomniacs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fff&pigpokers&insomniacs

2 posters

scoot tank

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

scoot tank Empty scoot tank

Post by Admin Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:10 am

got lucky on evil bay--vintage HD tank--kinda peanut style--late 50's to early 60's--needs kremed and painted--currently gray primer--46 bux and 18 shipping--couldn't find a thing anywhere else i looked for less than 99 and even the new ones had to be sealed(kremed)

on another note i sold my stans headers for the ihc's for 175.00 plus the shipping

the gypsy junkers came by the other day and i let them talk me out of 2 for 500--that helped empty the yard and put some spare coins in the acct--yes, some of my parts stash went bye bye--but it was time--my motorvashun has kicked in and i cain't sell shit fast enuff

so when the tank gets here it will be time to get the bike all up and running-new high ride tank, new bars and risers, new carb(thanks to mr HTJ), less things eating off the battery(fuel pump), gotta make the seat and bitch pad, a rear view mirror & some shitbird turn signals--then see what the market is--over on the chop cult site the decent ones seem to sell fairly quick for pretty good dollars--i am still in at 725 cash, so i know i can dbl up and maybe trips--if i find the right buyer--plus there will be some covers and stuff to pedal off

it's just fun--that's all--good old fun--i love it

hardtailjohn
    hardtailjohn

scoot tank Empty Re: scoot tank

Post by hardtailjohn Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:18 am

Aw hell!! Ya shoulda said something!!! Got an old mustang style tank here, gatherin' dust and needing a good home! Got some artwork on it too...nekkid gal, sitting on a skull with fingers that go out and turn into snake heads! affraid Not quite sure what brought that vision on... it was on my snorty when I bought it. I'd have sure plopped that thing in the box with the carb for the same price! I gotta get rid of some of this crap here...... It's not doing ME any good and it wont last forever.......

As far as Kreme.... I really like POR's fuel tank treatment MUCH better! I've never had Kreme last that long, or be that great. I tried the POR fuel tank stuff on my bumpside, and it's fantastic!! Well worth the extra few bux, in my opinion!!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:05 am

hey John-- i can always re-sell this tank---send a picture--good info on the por--thanks

nekkid girls--yayuh Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:57 am