fff&pigpokers&insomniacs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fff&pigpokers&insomniacs

+2
Admin
AlleyCat
6 posters

Stress

AlleyCat
    AlleyCat

Stress - Page 2 Empty Re: Stress

Post by AlleyCat Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:58 pm

Got a bit more to add. Since I was on a roll with pissing back I went for all the marbles. When I went to get keys I had called the dealer and had them set them in will call. Parts guy goofed and sent the order UPS. I bought some anyway and the parts guy said it was their fault and I could send the first order back. Decided to keep them. Before I left the dealer I called the yard office and told them to expect the package. Next day I stopped to drop off paperwork. As soon as I opened the door one of the bitches came out of her chair like she was sitting on a spring to get "my" package. Tomorrow I'm scheduled to tow in 2 junk mixers with that Autocar I had as an avatar. Scooter is supposed to ride along. His game plan was he drives, I labor. He can't go alone because he's on a permit. My game plan is I drive, he helps. Any deviation means I blow off work and those mixers can rot. I won. Stress - Page 2 301330 Stress - Page 2 301330
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:06 pm

aren't permit guys known a swampers????? Twisted Evil

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/swamper
    hardtailjohn
    hardtailjohn

Post by hardtailjohn Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:28 pm

If he's swampin', it's too bad it's not a couple shit trucks!! hahahha
    JH
    AlleyCat
    AlleyCat

Post by AlleyCat Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:26 pm

John I ain't gonna wish for shit tankers because I just might get them. I ain't done yet. Some of these fucks are going to play ball like it or not. The outfits working this Marcellus shale business are paying big bucks. If a few people at the scrap yard and the dealer don't start attending AA ( Assholes Anonymous ) meetings I might just tell both of them to fuck off and go fix drilling rigs.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:25 pm