fff&pigpokers&insomniacs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fff&pigpokers&insomniacs

2 posters

t shirt or jacket design

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

t shirt or jacket design Empty t shirt or jacket design

Post by Admin Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:34 pm

i am going to try to get my artistic wife (with a college degree in it no less) to draw up a design

my idea is a farm scene with a barn and windmill/water tank, obligatory(ford) tractor, some pigs eating and makin bacon--mutley will be snickering at the pigs under a full moon(for the insomnia and last but not least a ford pickup--i prefer a 50's with the bullet style grille--prob need some mountains in the distance and a cactus , tree and bleached out skull
    and a sign that says FordFanaticsForum,PigPokers&Insomniacs

she say's yes, but it will cost me dearly & i have to do the initial sketch

i want them to be silkscreen to go on t shirts and carhartt zip front hoodies or hoodie or jacket/coat of your choice

any other ideas are welcome----oh and some high quality hats too--it was jb's suggestion to JC that got me thinkin

JB--can you make contact with the t-shirt lady from Sturgis--i think i saved some info or a picture from the rally of her with name and company name

ok--signing off 4 tonite

Last edited by Admin on Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
    willowbilly3
    willowbilly3

t shirt or jacket design Empty Re: t shirt or jacket design

Post by willowbilly3 Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:13 am

I can if you give me a little more info. Just keep in mind that more colors is more money, try to do it with 4 maybe 5 if you can.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:28 am

oh--colors--well--hmmmmm--i guess once there is a final design, we will put that up for choices, but in my mind's eye i was seeing black and white--i like the old sepia toned images--if all the things were colored correctly there would be--black(truck and outlines), blue(tractor), red(barn-faded), green(cactus),beige(porkers), brown(mutley)

i know that's gonna be cost prohibitive, especially given it will be a small run

wara's t shirts are black on gray and i really like the 2 he sent me-- i wear them a lot

with the economy what it is i'll bet we can find a bargain somewhere or they have silk screen diy kits that start at about 100.00
    willowbilly3
    willowbilly3

Post by willowbilly3 Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:08 pm

sephia would be good, on a light brown or gray shirt. I don't do white very well.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:08 pm

agreed--b&w was a generic term--i guess it's a psychopath thing---i don't see gray areas t shirt or jacket design 301330

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content