fff&pigpokers&insomniacs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fff&pigpokers&insomniacs

2 posters

Facebook question

willowbilly3
    willowbilly3

Facebook question Empty Facebook question

Post by willowbilly3 Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:18 am

I used to be able to control the amount of drivel from any given friend on facebook and now I can't find out how I did it. I have a cousin who is part Lakota and she thinks Obama shits candy and flowers, and feels like she needs to put 10 posts a day about it. I hate to unfriend her.
    I used to click something at the top and a drop down menu appeared allowing you to control how much crap you had to see from any given "friend". Can't find it now.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Facebook question Empty Re: Facebook question

Post by Admin Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:45 am

there is a block setting still--but i'll have to look to be able to tell u 4 sure--try putting the mouse pointer over the name of the person--should have a frop down menu appear--then u can chose what u see from them
    willowbilly3
    willowbilly3

Post by willowbilly3 Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:21 pm

That doesn't seem to work for me.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:38 pm

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:42 pm

this is what i have seen requested

To all my FB friends, : I want to stay PRIVATELY connected with you. However, with the recent changes in FB, the public can now see activities in any wall. This happens when our friend hits "like" or "comment", automatically, their friends would see our posts too. Unfortunately, we cannot change this setting ourselves because Facebook has configured it this way. Only you can do this!!! Place your mouse over my name above (do not click), a window will appear, now move the mouse on “FRIENDS" (also without clicking), then down to "Settings", click here and a list will appear. REMOVE the CHECK on "COMMENTS & LIKE" by clicking on it. By doing this, my activity amongst my friends and my family will no longer become public. Many thanks! Paste this on your wall so your contacts would follow suit too, that is, if you care about your privacy.

i think u can block any or all of anyone's updates or posts or whatever they are called

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:24 am