fff&pigpokers&insomniacs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fff&pigpokers&insomniacs

3 posters

no facebook time

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

no facebook time Empty no facebook time

Post by Admin Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:02 pm

man--i have been so busy, i haven't logged in at the fb in a week or better--closer to 2--had good weather and passable health--making headway and giving thanks all day, every day--still broke, so to speak--i have and do try my best to see the bright side of the situation, not to the point of ignoring the downside--just not letting the downside bring me down, and believe me, when you are 2 yrs behind it can seem insurmountable

good things are happening and i expect even better to come--for all of us

ltr
    CJ,s 67 F100
    CJ,s 67 F100

no facebook time Empty Re: no facebook time

Post by CJ,s 67 F100 Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:12 am

Yes buddy, good things happen to good people. You'll be just fine JD
    As for being to busy, Yesterday morning I ran an earily call in Mesquite
    Then drove to Tyler to sign grant and scholarship papers for CJ's school.We had to wait in 3 long lines for that which took most of the day. They were small but worth it. Had lunch with him about 3pm then drove home about 4pm. Had to be a supper with friends at Chans at 6pm. Was supposed to be at the marina at 6 for the races but my crew called and begged out. Then Dancing with the stars and we wanted to be at the marina for a wine tasting after the races but didnt make that or the races. How can life get going so fast
    hardtailjohn
    hardtailjohn

Post by hardtailjohn Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:12 pm

Well hell...since ya wont get there, I'll post this here for ya...I think you'll like it......

You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person recieves without working for, another person must work for without recieving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not take from sombody else. When the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that, my dear friend, is about the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.

Dr. Adrian Rogers, 1931

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:28 am

thanks John--that is worth saving--he was probably targeted for disposal -- the rulers don't like it when some one screws with the game
    CJ,s 67 F100
    CJ,s 67 F100

Post by CJ,s 67 F100 Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:56 am

Yea and how about the health care bill portion Nobama slip in with the stimulus package
    When it gets going if they decide if it is money worth spending to fix you up according to your age
    Too old, too much money, your outta luck. I don't like it when our so called leaders screw with the game
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:15 pm

i am currently waiting on a lightship--by the time tepco/ge get thru radiating the earth, none of this other govt crap is gonna matter anyway--my plan is to slowly sell everything, except for necessity tools and gear--keep 2 vehicles--the van and the travelall--and this little get-a-bout i am designing out of a 84 buick century--start buying canned food that can be eaten with little or no heat--can all i can grow this summer--the garden has moved up on the priority list--although if the radiation goes where they predict, for as long as they predict, none of the food will be safe unless greenhouse grown with total climate control--i only worry for those that are going to be taken totally by surprize--and my family and friends -- i am at peace with the universe--Que Sera, Sera :arrow:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:35 am