fff&pigpokers&insomniacs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fff&pigpokers&insomniacs

2 posters

Well, crap!

hardtailjohn
    hardtailjohn

Well, crap! Empty Well, crap!

Post by hardtailjohn Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:50 pm

Day before yesterday, I got feeling poorly about 4pm...we're changing screens on the crusher.... so we layed off a bit early for supper, then went out and chased cows until waaaaaay after dark. That night, I felt like I was getting the flu... sore throat, ache from head to toes... spent all day yesterday crapped out on the couch. Last night about 10, started to get blisters on my hands...then it migrated to my feet and butt..... had to ride again today and by the time I finished, I couldn't walk.....so in to the ripoff artists..... guess I have hand, foot and mouth disease..... nothing they can do but some cortizone cream (that doesn't really help). Guess it'll take a week...or maybe 3 to just weather it through. Should be fun as hell...big orders starting to haul tomorrow at 8am....still don't have the screens finished. Guess that will teach me! Here I thought I had plenty to do with Dad and Mom and all the BS around here..... guess again!! lol!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Well, crap! Empty Re: Well, crap!

Post by Admin Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:30 am

dang it John--that sounds pretty uncomfortable at the least---when it rains as they say--got ya in my daily mail--may it pass sooner than they guess
    hardtailjohn
    hardtailjohn

Post by hardtailjohn Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:36 pm

Both hands are covered with blisters. Both feet... and even some under my toenails... feels like someone is trying to pry them off!! My feet and hands are swelled, but now that's coming down a bit, and the itch isn't as bad. Walking is a real pain..I look like a little old man and can hardly pick up a coffee cup.... Like I always say..it's gonna really feel good when it quits hurting!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 12:21 am