fff&pigpokers&insomniacs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fff&pigpokers&insomniacs

3 posters

The crap they call college...

71ford100
    71ford100

The crap they call college... Empty The crap they call college...

Post by 71ford100 Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:41 pm

I usually don't rant a terrible lot but..... the direction that colleges are absolutely stupid. For example in my degree we are required to take a semester of Intro to Chem (which is understandable and fairly easy), but then are required to take Organic Chemistry which is the most failed class on the entire campus, and most kids end up taking it twice. Now what good in the practical world is organic chemistry going to do a bunch of farm kids that want to work somewhere other than a lab analyzing crap all day..... I was looking at my degree evaluation to make sure I can get the hell out of here in December...about 50 percent of my classes are fluff classes that have nothing to do with my degree....what is the point of that?
    spartman
    spartman
    Admin

The crap they call college... Empty Re: The crap they call college...

Post by spartman Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:59 pm

Supposedly those fluff classes will help to make your education more well rounded.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:49 am

it's like a plate lunch where there is only 1 plate on the menu ( there is an eatery in grand prairie, tx that does this)---ya either eat the stuff ya don't like or ya get no desert Sad

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 3:04 pm