fff&pigpokers&insomniacs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fff&pigpokers&insomniacs

3 posters

some van some garden--works in prgress and finish works to follow

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

some van some garden--works in prgress and finish works to follow Empty some van some garden--works in prgress and finish works to follow

Post by Admin Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:38 am

http://picasaweb.google.com/binder56jd/Garden?authkey=Gv1sRgCN3_7dPJ2_vOZA#

should let ya click right in--click pic for large screen vies
    spartman
    spartman
    Admin

some van some garden--works in prgress and finish works to follow Empty Re: some van some garden--works in prgress and finish works to follow

Post by spartman Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:20 am

Like your heatsink there for the GM HEI conversion.

So does that GM carby work better than the ford 2bbl?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

some van some garden--works in prgress and finish works to follow Empty Re: some van some garden--works in prgress and finish works to follow

Post by Admin Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:28 am

the gm 2 bbl is working way better than the carter 1 bbl

since that picture i have removed the erg riser block and replaced it with 1 made of 3/4 in oak--regasketed everthing--mad the 1 bbl air cleaner fit

also moved the heatsink and module into the cab between the fuse panel and steering colunm---- way less heat to deal with in their
    willowbilly3
    willowbilly3

Post by willowbilly3 Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:43 pm

What's that growing in the garden, in the picture with the 62 in the background?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:49 pm

tomatoes,squash & peckers---i am just taking some new pics--you will be amazed oh the there are some varies herbs--dill & such
    willowbilly3
    willowbilly3

Post by willowbilly3 Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:50 pm

Admin wrote:tomatoes,squash & peckers---i am just taking some new pics--you will be amazed oh the there are some varies herbs--dill & such

Looked like squash but mine don't grow tall, more like a vine.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:21 pm

there are some pumpkins in there also---Julie is the green thumb--i am the laborer---call me jose-- want to meet my seester lucy???
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:45 am

there are pumpkins,crook necks, rattle gourds, zucchini---i still haven't got everything in the ground that she has started from seeds--both saved and bought--she is like one of my grandmas and one of my grandpas---it just works when they do it--this growth has blown my mind--last night i saw the first of the grasshoppers--2 different breeds and thicker than shit--got frogs all over the place--3 or 4 different kinds along with some regular old toads--i need to get some of the frogs in the pics

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 8:00 pm