fff&pigpokers&insomniacs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fff&pigpokers&insomniacs

3 posters

Been a long, but awesome week!!

hardtailjohn
    hardtailjohn

Been a long, but awesome week!! Empty Been a long, but awesome week!!

Post by hardtailjohn Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:46 pm

Since we've gotten back from NE with the 4 new mares, we've been busy as hell! We gave them a couple days off, then school started. These gals are awesome! We've had all them driving, and never a problem at all. On the 2 year old, she was being driven by a 12 year old girl on her second drive! The 5 year old is incredible, and just "floats" along when in the cart. The two 3 year olds are unbelieveable! Today we took one of them and did a wedding, using her as the left hand horse and she didn't miss a lick! We've got the 2 neighbor girls driving for us (they're 12 and 14) and it looks like we're headed to the Northwest Montana Fair with 7 head, come Tuesday. This will be another LONG week, but should be a ton of fun! I'll try to shoot some pics and post later.
    JH
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Been a long, but awesome week!! Empty Re: Been a long, but awesome week!!

Post by Admin Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:41 pm

JH

that's fantastic news

i hope ya'll take all the ribbons at the fair Been a long, but awesome week!! Icon_cheers Been a long, but awesome week!! Icon_cheers
    willowbilly3
    willowbilly3

Post by willowbilly3 Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:03 am

Sounds great John, get us some pics and I would also like a copy of that picture with your daughter driving the 6 up.
    My sis has been getting seat time everyday getting ready for the Miles City to Deadwood ride. I'm not sure what combination she will take. She really loves the little paint twin and the stud cart but she is only 2 and doesn't want to use her the whole 11 days. She has been getting her Frisan mares in shape and weaned the colts yesterday. They would like to trot out and need held up a lot to just walk. She did a 17 mile loop yesterday and included a stop at the feed store for some feed. It took an hour and a half. The trail ride will only cover 20 miles a day.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:59 am