fff&pigpokers&insomniacs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fff&pigpokers&insomniacs

3 posters

gas buddy heat map

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

gas buddy heat map Empty gas buddy heat map

Post by Admin Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:45 pm

http://gasbuddy.com/gb_gastemperaturemap.aspx

dollar is in it's death throes--5 buck gas on the horizon--epa gives shell a royal reaming on alaska drilling--59% of americans living on money from the govt.--obama blows off easter, never forgets to get the muslim holidays noted--504 terrorist walk from jail--major earthquake swarms in monmouth lakes area,ca and in arkansas--obama has created a commission or appointed a czar on everyday of being in office--these people answer to him only. that cia planted skumbag darkie doesn't even rank high enuff to classify as a nigger---9/11 info coming to light-cia--al quida--cia--smokescreens and subterfuge--the royals wedding--ho hum--paychecks unable to keep up with rising prices on groceries -- only 62 % of males had a job in 2010

and now nasa says there is a solar flare set to hit the earth in 2012, with casualties up ward of a billion dead--all communication wiped out--wars breaking out over limited supplies---just like their pre conditioning tv show jericho
    71ford100
    71ford100

gas buddy heat map Empty Re: gas buddy heat map

Post by 71ford100 Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:16 pm

So we will be able to still get around since we all have a vehicle without a computer to get screwed up. Maybe those Mayans weren't crazy after all!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:34 pm

good question Lance---i see mad max as not being that far from reality, should their plan be successful.

this is not paranoid ranting

just being aware of the possibilities is a head start on most of the populace

if nasa's july 2012 solar flare prediction holds true--fuel won't matter much

i really hope it's error on the side of caution--like the y2k thing

either way--i am good to go--until then, it's life as usual--garden, mowing and wrenching--i am content

when the caca hits the breeze maker, i'll sing the cook's line from the edmund fitzgerald

"fellas it been good to know ya"

gas buddy heat map 301330
    AlleyCat
    AlleyCat

Post by AlleyCat Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:34 pm

El Toado as I call him was quoted as saying we need to get used to $5 a gallon. I remember the same toad using $3.50 a gallon as one of the reasons we needed " change ". Just another over paid slimeball lying out his fukkin arse to get elected. I'm just waitin for the fuk wad to declare himself presidunce for life. That way he can blow all of the illegals without fear of hurting his chances for reelection.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:02 pm