fff&pigpokers&insomniacs

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
fff&pigpokers&insomniacs

3 posters

health report

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

health report Empty health report

Post by Admin Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:20 am

went to the doc--got some more pills--biotics & pains---2 wks worth slighty for the better--asked for an upgrade to speed this healing along---i am right tired and bored with this situ--so the biotics were going to be 170.00---the doc has given me a buncha samples--thank him and God--got some stronger pain pills--it's really hard to concentrate or do anything much physically with this ailment--and the advise is don't because it will aggravate the condition

it's 1 thing to get all lazy and lay up--but this has gone on too long--some pain i can block out pretty good and just go about business--not this one--it's a steady low to medium grade with some high energy spikers every so often

anywho---looking forward to getting out and about---gotta get an engine in the blazer and find a needy hunter for an owner--then bust out the t'all and drop something in it--haven't decided whether it will be ih 345 (most likely--gotta fab motor mount) or 400 w turbo 400 or 351w with c6---one way or the other red's gonna ride again

over & out
    willowbilly3
    willowbilly3

health report Empty Re: health report

Post by willowbilly3 Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:54 am

Sux bro. I hope you get back on your game soon. Besides those pesky neighbors need tending to still.
    AlleyCat
    AlleyCat

Post by AlleyCat Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:38 am

I'm prayin for ya JD. Dealing with the pain thing too. Bunch of bad dental work back in dancing days has caught up with me. Driller says it might need a horsepital trip to fix. I can't do high octane meds because of drug pops.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:47 am

thanks gents--i am happy to report(knock on wood) that only 3 days into the new scrips and there is major improvement--woohoo

AC--man--that is a bummer--really, dental pain is some of the worst a person can have--prayers back to you bro

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:59 am